I accept good suggestions :)
- LifeConstruct - Systematically achieve one's network of life goals by scheduling and tracking tasks that contribute to parallel achievement. Open source.
- CopyDB - proprietary - Solution for automatic, safe copying of a popular EHR vendor's SQL Server databases from production to non-production environments. Automatic re-license of software. Reduces storage costs by pruning images, documents and other large files. De-activates production-only features. Automatically secures protected health information. Updates system preference paths to point to new environment. Automatic detection of backups. Will not accidentally overwrite a production system. Handles restoration over a network. Properly handles VMWare snapshots. Real-time visibility into progress. Highly configurable.
Here are a (small) handful of mini-projects which I've shared. These are rough designs (i.e., one-and-done), mainly to explore a topic.
- Mandelbrot and Julia Set Explorer: Explore Fractals! (Coffeescript)
- CipherKnight: RC4 Encryption Implementation (Python/C)
- ShrubFury: IRC robot (python)
- DeadSwitch: Hash-based deadman's switch (python)
- Penney's Game: Game of chance (c++11)
- Image Edger: Image manipulation tool (perl)
- Backup A simple backup script that I make use of (bash).